Friday, June 4, 2010

E.R.M

Today is 4 June, Dark Cloud Day.

Left 2Days i will leaving Singapore to Vietnam. Actually, yesterday should be a day FUN before i leave Singapore, but haven last minutes, you don't know what will happen. I post it here because i hope i won't happen again.

Today, i went to cut hair in tampines. The Salon name called "黑店". Quite weird name BUT the hairstylist was very PRO. He was not rush and he was slowly trim my hair to perfect hair lenght. After 30minutes, he wash, blow, dry and style my hair.
Erm, wa, he really a pro hairstylist. He make until my hair really nice, and i really like it. The cost not very EX. Still can acceptable. I next time comfirm will go there cut again. :D

After I done of my hair, i went to bought some daily use for my oversea attachment trip. I boughted Biore_Face-Wash and Powder. Left only 2 days, must comfirm what to bring. Going no more time LE.... :D

Jia You Me!

No comments: