Monday, July 6, 2009

June Holiday OVer, New School tErM

5 July 09, yesterday just go out with my 2 little cousin for a movie. HaHa Guess Wht I Watch lei??

A) Drag Me To HELL
B) Monster V.S Alien
C) ICE AGE 3 (DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS)
D) Transformer 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

MaKE a Guess.... Inside got this cantoon...


And of that movie, we watch at 9.50pm, so it end around 11.25pm ba... then we go MAC for some light snack... HAHA... Too Bad is tomorrow got school need to wake up early... :S
6 July 09, Today is the first day of school, wow super nothing to do. hahaz. I only think 2 thing, how to compose plus writing a song AND other is playing POOL... hahazz MAYBE i want to try out the 8 And 9 BALL tournament 2009... IN school de... hehez so i very hard practicing :)

And not last i hope i can self write and compose of a song... HOPE DREAM COME TRUE BA>>>
:D hahaz BUT it hard ba... hehez
YUP, there some photo in pulau ubin... :)












Cool, I first time play golf... :D












Durain... :)








I learnting How to open a durain..
Too bad photograher did not shoot it on the spot.(DURAIN)













Thank You, CR for bring US here for a day,
It was FUN and learnt alot...
Weather also bring us rain and cloudy. :D
Thank you Photograher, BEN
haha :P

No comments: